Monday, May 10, 2010

Social Media

Today, I had my ass kicked by not one but two, count 'em, TWO, social media. I decided to create a Twitter account for a friend's business in the middle of a hack. Everyone's followers disappeared, searching didn't work, and who knows what else was screwed up.

Then I tried to solve a problem with the same friend's Facebook account(s). He had inadvertently created two accounts and couldn't figure out how to get rid of one of them. It finally dawned on me what the issue was, after hours of noodling and a chat with a friend who's more tech savvy than I will ever be. I'm just grateful I have a good memory for things like email addresses and passwords.

I am bushed. Wrestling with two social media problems in one day kicked my ass. So now I will go have a cup of tea and relax.

1 comment:

Steven64 said...

Damn. And I was whining about my modem maybe being bad. I should've just called you.